“Very good bite size Italian food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #212 of 1,720 restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Tapas, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Joint winner of People's Choice Award, Scottish Italian Awards 2013. Finalist for Most Romantic Restaurant and Best Wine List.
“Very good bite size Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit this evening with my fiancée. We had 3 different dishes each amd they were all very tasy. Good value for money and different to your usual italian restaurant. Its like tapas but with delicious Italian food. The dishes were just the right portion and filling. Will definitely go back again

• Visited May 2013

83% Recommend
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I love tapas and this is the first time I have enjoyed an Italian tapas. My friend and I managed to walk in and get a table on Saturday night, we were lucky as it was mobbed. Great service and food. Only downside was the guy at the next table who moaned and complained about everything, I don't know what his problem was as my Arancini was the best I have ever had. I loved it!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Renfrew
“Birthday Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Myself and my boyfriend found this place by accident and popped in and where not disappointed!
We had the 3 course for £7.95 and ordered 6 dishes to share, the service was very quick and the staff were lovely. Would definately recommend and we will be returning.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

We have been here a number of times and have never been disappointed. The service, the food, the atmosphere all excellent. Only one criticism, no free wifi. But hey we will be back again soon - two Cumbernauld senior citizens

“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

We had the lunch 3 tapas for £7.95 so we ordered 6 different ones between us . All lovely. Service was great the waitress we had was brilliant . So nice to see a resturant that really seems to care about its customers well done , I can't wait to go back .