“Really good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Really good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Went with a friend I was visiting in Glasgow and really enjoyed it. Service was very polite and attentive and the chicken wings were brilliant.
I will defo recommend.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Edinburgh
“A little gem.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

This restaurant is just a couple of streets from me and so we wandered in tonight to try it, with our two kids.
What a brilliant place! We ordered loads of stuff from the midweek tapas menu - and we were thrilled with the value and the quality. Fresh, tasty and clearly home made. Tacos were gorgeous - a lovely mingling of fresh and spicy flavours. The salad that came with squid was deliciously highlighted with fresh orange. There was a wonderful sauce made of roasted pepper and chilli paste and I had a delicious margarita. Staff were friendly and we ate every but of food on the table. My kids were thrilled and we will definitely be back.
Tapas dishes start at £1 -and there's a whole page of dishes that aren't more than £2 - so you can order a great variety quite freely. Four of us ate well and the food only totalled £25.
Excellent.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Good hearty Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I visited this restaurant with my husband and we had a lovely meal. Big portions (always a plus) and nice friendly service. The only thing I would criticise would be the rice, a little old and hard... it almost tasted re-heated. However, this didn't spoil the meal and we would return..perhaps for a few cocktails next time!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal at nachos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

Been here twice now and it will definitley be a regular for me. Spicy chicken hard shell tacos are amazing. My little sister loves the nachos, great portion size and value for money. Strawberry margerita is yummy. Very friendly service, the waitress/manage let me use her phone as I didnt have mobile service. I assume it is a family business. The £1 tapas menu and tues and wed is a must. Love this place. Make a visit if you live on the southside.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
UK
“Great value tapas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

My husband and I went here by chance one night and thoroughly recommend this place. The tapas are fantastic especially the chickpeas and the chicken wings.

Visited March 2012