Stayed here with my wife for 3 nights to see Bon Jovie at Hampden Park in July 2013.A brilliant hotel located in the Gorbals area of Glasgow & only a 10 - 15 minute walk to the city centre. Do not be put off by the area - it is not like the old Gorbals in fact there is not a lot there.
The room we had was on the 3rd floor at the front and was very quiet apart from a little bit of noise at about 8.00am each morning from a construction site over the road but for us it was no problem.It was very clean & everything worked. The hotel was full at the time but still it was quiet at night. Cannot comment on breakfast & dinner because we had room only all for £39 per night.The staff was very friendly. Would recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel
- Premier Inn Glasgow
- Tulip Glasgow
- Glasgow Premier Inn
- Tulip Inn Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scotland's first and only curved hotel - 5 min walk from the main attractions of Glasgow City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.