I have stayed at this hotel a number of times over the years and the recent renovations to the rooms are very well done.
Nice large rooms, comy bed and a selecion of pillows. Large flatscreen TV fitted on the wall with a conection point beneath it for plugging in a number of various devices to view on the TV.
Bathroom looks great now, very clean, large shower cubicle and a decent water flow.
Food was good, and the "MEAL DEAL" was great value. 3 course's + a drink ( glass of wine, ber or a sft drink) and also breakast for £22.99 per person
Free car park is also great as the hotel is within easy walking distance to the main shopping street.
I will most certainly be going back there, instead of my normal first choice hotel that I normally book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scotland's first and only curved hotel - 5 min walk from the main attractions of Glasgow City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Glasgow
- Tulip Glasgow
- Glasgow Premier Inn
- Tulip Inn Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Scotland