We stayed here for 2 nights from Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th November. Stayed in Premier Inn's before so was hoping this one would be of the same good standard - we were not disapointed. Reception staff were excellent and friendly. Restaurant staff were the same, helpful, friendly and food was good.
Room was a decent size, warm and a great base for our weekend in Glasgow. Only 10 mins from City Centre, and 35 mins to Clyde Auditorium (for a concert).
Car parking (free) was a great point for this hotel as well.
Overall this was a great value for money stay, better than a lot of other hotels that costs over twice as much.
Will be back in Glasgow, and likely to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scotland's first and only curved hotel - 5 min walk from the main attractions of Glasgow City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Glasgow
- Tulip Glasgow
- Glasgow Premier Inn
- Tulip Inn Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Scotland