“ITS PUB GRUB” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Glasgow
“ITS PUB GRUB”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Went on Wed night quite busy and a bit understaffed.Had fish and chips-average fare.Chimney pie could have fed two.All in all an average pub grub meal,worth the money.Non pretentious place friendly staff etc you get what you see on the tin.I would recommend for budget meal.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Give it a miss!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Went there in August for a pint. Service was poor, assistant manageress who served me was dowdy and sullen.
If they do not like their job they should quit.
Never going back there. Better off in Byres Road pubs where service is good and bar staff pleasant.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Our bill was wrong AGAIN 20thaug . Charges 27£' should have being 27£ was young man at bar second time this has happened .no a”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Not goog enough give yourself a shake 3 times over charged bar staff even when they new was we'll wrong did not apology .
Scott it or you will lost lots of custermers...

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“My worst ever bar lunch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Had a day off and, as I hadn't eaten here for a couple of years, thought I would pop in for an early lunch. It was a Monday not long after noon. The menu looked fine and there were a few things I quite fancied but I chose the haddock and chips. Food arrived promptly and the service was pleasant so no problems there. However, the food was the worst that's ever been placed in front of me unless I've had something worse and erased it from my memory. Chips were ok but that's the best I can say about the entire meal. Would've preferred them a bit crispier but they were fine. Peas looked pretty unappetising and wrinkled but about edible. The fish was appalling. It was advertised as a large piece and it would have been if it was around three times the actual size that was placed in front of me. The batter, which only covered one side of this minnow, looked overcooked and it was hard, not crispy, round the edges as if it had been blasted by microwave for an age. I wish I had said something, and would have if I had been asked how the meal was, but decided simply to count it as a lesson learned and I will never return.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Walsall
“Good pub food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

The Three Craws offers good pub food, and we enjoyed a meal with an old friend here last week. It is part of the Ember Inn chain, with roughly the same menu as one would find in other Ember pubs – but good, nonetheless. There is a good range of vegetarian food on offer. There are adequate parking facilities: one uses a parking meter, but the parking charge is refunded when ordering one’s meal.

Service was good, although the pub was fairly busy, and we appreciated the absence of loud music in the background. It is certainly a place to be recommended if one wants a good value meal.

• Visited August 2013