This is a great hotel and offers value for money. It was reasonably clean, as in most hotels the wear and tear was in the bathroom around the grouting and where previous fixtures had been damaged and replaced. The main road nearby is noisy but then the hotel is easy to reach and in a central location so it is to be expected. The shops, theatres, restaurants are all within two minutes walk so its excellent for exploring central Glasgow.
The breakfast buffet was busy but the food was good and there were people making sure it was all kept fresh. The staff were courteous and helpful.
I would stay here again if visiting Glasgow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 278 bedroom hotel offers an excellent location for both the business and leisure traveller. Conveniently located in the heart of the business district and just a 2 minute walk to the vibrant bars, restaurants and shops of Suachiehall St. Glasgow's rich architectural delights are a 5 minute walk - Art School, Tenement House and Park Circus. The classic yet trendy West End is a mere 5 minute drive - Botanic Gardens, Glasgow University and Kelvingrove Art Gallery. The contemporary Bar Est restaurant and bar offer European cuisine in a relaxing atmosphere. The hotel benefits from excellent transport links, Charing Cross train station is 50 yards away, making excursions to Edinburgh and the North of Scotland highly accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Premier Inn, Agoda, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Charing Cross) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Charing Cross) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Charing Cross
- Premier Travel Inn Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Charing Cross) Hotel Scotland