I've stayed in McLays in the past and have always found the rooms to be very comfortable. I last visited in October 2013. I had a single room with an en suite bathroom. It was very cosy and very reasonably priced as well.
I arrived prior to check in and the staff were kind enough to let me store my bag before I could go into my room. This allowed me to explore Glasgow and then return to get sorted. My only criticism would be that when I booked in the person at reception did not give me a remote control for the tv. When I mentioned this the following day there was an apology and I was told about how they operate to when I returned later there were no further issues.
Will definitely come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- McLays’ offers great value budget accommodation in the heart of the city centre. We are superbly located for visiting Glasgow’s many museums and art galleries and just minutes away from Glasgow’s finest shopping streets Sauchiehall Street and Buchanan Street where in addition you shall find an excellent selection of restaurants, cafes, bars, cinemas, nightclubs etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, LateRooms, Orbitz, Priceline, Budget Places, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your McLays Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mclays Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Mclays Hotel Glasgow
- McLays Guest House Glasgow, Scotland