I was booked in by my employer as I was on a course near by. The decor is very basic. Some of the staff are pleasant, a man, possibly the owner manager is very cheery, but some have an attitude!
The bedrooms are comfortable but look worn out. The breakfast is a heart attack on a plate - very greasy. I was with a colleague and she fared fair worse than me.
We have since stayed at other local hotels which are slightly more, but not much expensive than McLays and found them much better. But each to their own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- McLays’ offers great value budget accommodation in the heart of the city centre. We are superbly located for visiting Glasgow’s many museums and art galleries and just minutes away from Glasgow’s finest shopping streets Sauchiehall Street and Buchanan Street where in addition you shall find an excellent selection of restaurants, cafes, bars, cinemas, nightclubs etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Budget Places, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your McLays Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mclays Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Mclays Hotel Glasgow
- McLays Guest House Glasgow, Scotland