If you're looking for sticky and dirty carpets in the hallways, flaking paint everywhere, milldew in bathrooms, dirty extractor fans etc then this is the place for you. Alternatively you could spend an extra £10 and stay in one of the many other cheap hotels in the area.
This is possibly the worst hotel I've ever stayed in plenty of cheap hotels which, although basic, had a degree of cleanliness. This place is just a glorified doss house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- McLays’ offers great value budget accommodation in the heart of the city centre. We are superbly located for visiting Glasgow’s many museums and art galleries and just minutes away from Glasgow’s finest shopping streets Sauchiehall Street and Buchanan Street where in addition you shall find an excellent selection of restaurants, cafes, bars, cinemas, nightclubs etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Budget Places, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your McLays Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mclays Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Mclays Hotel Glasgow
- McLays Guest House Glasgow, Scotland