where do i start ...with the staff,thats because they are the first people you see as you come up the stairs anne and scott are very special they make you feel so welcome ,and we have been coming here for over 20 yrs .....and would come for another 20yrs as long as anne is at the desk.....the rest of the staff are fantastic as well........so is the owner ......long live mclays......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- McLays’ offers great value budget accommodation in the heart of the city centre. We are superbly located for visiting Glasgow’s many museums and art galleries and just minutes away from Glasgow’s finest shopping streets Sauchiehall Street and Buchanan Street where in addition you shall find an excellent selection of restaurants, cafes, bars, cinemas, nightclubs etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Budget Places, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your McLays Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mclays Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Mclays Hotel Glasgow
- McLays Guest House Glasgow, Scotland