I d like to say that I stayed for two nights in McLays Guest House and I was very happy with the room, staff and the environment they give to the guests. The house is very close to city centre just 10 minutes walk to University of Glasgow and 15 minutes to historical places. You do not need any bus or taxi. I strongly suggest this guest house for all people who are willing to visit Scotland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- McLays’ offers great value budget accommodation in the heart of the city centre. We are superbly located for visiting Glasgow’s many museums and art galleries and just minutes away from Glasgow’s finest shopping streets Sauchiehall Street and Buchanan Street where in addition you shall find an excellent selection of restaurants, cafes, bars, cinemas, nightclubs etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, LateRooms, Priceline, Orbitz, Budget Places, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your McLays Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mclays Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Mclays Hotel Glasgow
- McLays Guest House Glasgow, Scotland