Just back from a two night break with friends. We were celebrating a special birthday and a special wedding anniversary therefore we wanted a special hotel and that's exactly what we have returned from. The surrounding area is oozing grandeur so this castle fitted into the area beautifully. The castle looks lovely from the outside but even nicer inside. The rooms were an upgrade, big enough to have had a party. Each meal we had was served to a very high standard.the food was delicious. The bar area and small lounges were cozy to sit with a small dram or three. The staff are all helpfull,professional and pleasant. Two minute walk to train to central station. We will definitely recommend this hotel and would love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel is a magnificent 4 star baronial hotel crafted in rich red sandstone and set in beautifully landscaped gardens in the leafy suburb of Pollokshields in Glasgow's Southside. The hotel has luxury bedrooms and suites, a lounge bar, restaurant and meetings and event facilities for up to 200 guests. At the Sherbrooke, we have combined traditional grace with modern efficiency. Prestige with convenience. The result is a unique experience. A genuine experience. The Sherbrooke experience. We look forward to welcoming you to the Sherbrooke Castle Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sherbrooke Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherbrooke Castle Glasgow
- Hotel Sherbrooke Castle
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Glasgow, Scotland