When first entering the Hotel the reception looks very clean and very modern. But after heading down stairs to
Our room I couldn't believe my eyes the room decor was very dated. The access to the bathroom was dreadful!! There was a bedside cabinet blocking the door way as the door was small to begin with this gave you access of about half a foot! I had to get my partner to move the cabinet after I had stubbed my toes and nocked my shines. And to top it off the noise everytime you turned a tap on or flushed the toilet would wake the dead. The light also wasn't great and it felt a bit like a dungeon as we were in the basement. And the location of the television did not suit where the bed was situated in the room. On a brighter note the staff were lovely and location great as it was only around £4 in a taxi into the city centre.
- Also Known As:
- Kelvingrove Hotel Glasgow
- Kelvingrove Hotel Glasgow, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kelvingrove Hotel, located in Glasgow's Sauchiehall Street, is a three star guest house offering exceptional service and excellent accommodation. The hotel is run by three generations of the same family, all of whom have a wealth of experience in the hospitality industry, so you can always be sure of a warm welcome at the Kelvingrove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Freetobook, Budget Places, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Kelvingrove Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.