“I would definitely stay again” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Indigo Glasgow

You added Hotel Indigo Glasgow to your Saves list
Hotel Indigo Glasgow
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   75 Waterloo Street, Glasgow G2 7DA, Scotland (Anderston)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #10 of 91 Hotels in Glasgow
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bath, United Kingdom
“I would definitely stay again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Hotel Indigo has a certain wow factor in terms of its décor and clearly a lot of thought has gone into the design of both the bedrooms and the communal areas. My bed was very comfortable and spacious and there were just little details in the room that elevated my stay from routine to memorable. A small example was the provision of good quality, fresh ground coffee and a small cafetiere on the complimentary refreshments tray. The wifi connection in my room was very fast.

The staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble and when I managed to lock myself out of my room, that was rectified in seconds and I wasn't made to feel like an idiot!

I’m afraid that I wasn't able to sample lunch or dinner in the Marco Pierre White franchised restaurant, but breakfast was excellent and clearly cooked to order.

I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (325)
Lockerbie, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Booked this hotel for an overnight stay as we were going to Take That. From the moment we arrived until the moment we left we were well looked after. The room was luxurious, the complimentary mini bar was a nice touch too. The breakfast was superb. As an added bonus the location was perfect. Easy walking distance to Hydro and just a stones throw away from Glasgow central. Also easy to get to and from motorway without having to sit on city centre traffic. We will be back!

Stayed May 2015
Dunkirk, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Good location convenient to Central Station and only a little bit further to Queen St. Station. Good dining in house as well as in nearby resturants. Decoration of facilities and rooms is first rate and staff is attentive without being annoying. WiFi signal worked very well.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Colm G, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear LAK4310,

Thank you for the first rate review! We are delighted that we have got the balance right with our teams attentiveness. We look forward to welcoming you and your partner back in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

Friendly reception, smart decor, well equipped room, comfortable. My room had 2 queen beds. Lovely bathroom and walk in rain shower (great Aveda soap!). Minibar contents complimentary. Cafetiere and Columbian coffee. Small wardrobe space.I left my phone charger and they posted it to me with out charge. When I go back to Glasgow I will be staying there again.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear Wasswater,

I am glad that we were able to reunite you with your charger!
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is one of our favourite place to stay in Glasgow. Great city centre location, comfy beds, quiet rooms,coffee & tea making facilities, clean bathrooms with great showers and plenty of soft towels. Nice touch is is goodies in the minibar for free - crisps, Tunnocks wafers , bottled water and a couple of cans of pop. We get a double double room, and stay in it comfortably as a family of 4. Very efficient check in and out, and handy car park next door ( the hotel give you a voucher so you can get 25% off - works out at £12.50 for 24 hours )

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Colm G, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear ReidsonTour,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our hotel. I look forward to seeing you and your family if you return in the future.

Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Just back from an overnight at this brilliant, modern hotel which is centrally located for easy access to a n action packed trip into Town. It is a beautiful modern hotel, with brilliant amenities, staff are all friendly and helpful.
A gold star to receptionist Cher to went that extra mile for my husband and I. Well done..
High standard theology the Gotel. Had a wonderful dining experience at Marco Piere White s restaurant .breakfast was also first class.
Very refreshing to find top quality produce in buffet style breakfast.
Again all staff very helpful And friendly.

My husband and I hope to make this a regular stay. Certainly will advise our friends to stay also even for a special meal.
Twn out of twn, well done everyone at the Indigo Gitel

Room Tip: Ask the staff for advice. Can't to far wrong . Will have a memorable and enjoyable stay. Guaran...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Colm G, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Dawn H,

What a great review! I know how much Cher appreciates your positive comments about her great level of service. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your dining experience was pleasant and refreshing.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Reasonable prices, good staff, and a great location in Glasgow. Book with breakfast included and they open early at 6:30 (7 on weekends) so jet lag isn't such a problem. We stayed 5 nights and found we could walk almost anywhere as the West End is really not that far if the weather is OK. Note they have a laundry deal for a bag of general laundry for a fixed rate, as much as you can fit.

Room Tip: Rooms are good sized for Europe. Elevator's are enclosed from rooms so noise isn't a problem...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear Richard H,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review after your week with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your walking adventures in Glasgow. I hope that you managed to get some good weather for it!

Hotel Indigo Glasgow

Been to Hotel Indigo Glasgow? Share your experiences!