“Hen night cocktail class” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arta
13-19 Walls Street, Glasgow, Scotland (City Centre)
0141 552 2101
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 182 Nightlife in Glasgow
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Bars
Activities: Drinking, Nightlife
More attraction details
Owner description: Spend a fun evening out at this hot night spot.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Hen night cocktail class”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Had a lovely evening for a friends hen night including cocktail class and buffet. Our server for the night Adam was lovely made the night for all us girls !

Visited August 2014
Arta M, Manager at Arta, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you soo much for your kind review!
I am delighted you had a great time and i will be sure to pass your feedback onto Adam.

Please do let us know when you are coming back in - and we will be sure to get you on the guestlist.

Kindest regards,

“Lovely Dinner at Arta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Hi there ,

Having never been to Arta before me and my fiance decided to try the 5pm deal and we are glad we did!! Great food , great service from our server Chris and a lovely atmosphere with Salsa dancing downstairs!!

We will be returning in the future to try out the Tapas !!

Thanks

Andrew Rainey

Visited July 2014
Arta M, Manager at Arta, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Hello

What a lovely review - thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.
I will be sure to pass on you comments to Chris - he will be delighted.

We would love to see you again soon!

Belfast, United Kingdom
“manager customer service skills suck”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

On a girls weekend from Belfast this club was recommended by a taxi driver. Started out having a good night however as the night went on we noticed a number of times the glass collectors were lifting our drinks whilst still half full, I was standing beside him at one stage and he did it in front of me. I went to dance and came back to discover my drink had been lifted. I went to the bar to complain and was told you shouldn't leave your drink unattended. What happens when you need the toilet do you take it with you? Also should you take your glass on the dancefloor? Staff were quite rude but nothing compared to the so called manager who to be quite honest was cocky and arrogant with a big smirk on his face, not to mention the bouncer who was standing beside him laughing. I was given a replacement drink and was told I should be happy with that. I was trying to point out that after paying £7 in and paying for a number of drinks you should be able to finish them.

Maybe Arta should look at re-training their management team in customer service skills as the manager I spoke to didn't have any, but he won't short on smugness.

Visited June 2014
Arta M, Manager at Arta, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Good afternoon

Thank you for taking the time to feedback to us regarding your experience in Arta. I am delighted you liked the venue and that in general you enjoyed the night.

I was shocked to hear of the treatment you received from the manager on duty - especially as you were having a nice time up until this moment.

I have spoken to the manager on duty and it has been made clear that this behaviour isn't acceptable. Customer service is paramount to Arta and we will ensure that this is not happening again. We have also spoken to the floor staff to ensure they are only clearing glasses that are clearly empty - or checking with guests.

I thank you for bringing this to our attention - it allows us continuous development.

glasgow
“Hen party dinner cocktails and club”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Booked a 3 course meal and cocktail class for a friend's hen do. The events team are very on the ball and organised and managed our booking with no issues or stressing.

We were welcomed promptly and seated at a well prepared table for a large group. Set menu was great, good range of choices. Meals arrived in good time and we had complimentary wine and individual drinks offered timeously. All 10 hens agreed the meal was spot on.

Cocktail class was well organised and a really good giggle. We had a few cocktails each including non alcoholic versions for the tee totaller.

Also added free entry to the nightclub, good end to the night in there, though took ages to get served at the bar as it was busy.

Overall very good service from attentive, friendly and professional staff. We all had a fab night and recommend the hen night options to anyone considering where to go in glasgow.

Visited April 2014
Arta M, Manager at Arta, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you soo much for taking the time to write us a review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you all had a great time - Arta does provide the full package for a venue from start to finish with the bar, restaurant and club. I am glad you found the staff helpful from start to finish.

It would be great to see you all back again soon.

4 attraction reviews
“Good sangria ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Lovely night out with an old friend. First visit to ARTA. Our server Chris was very attentive! Made our night. Great deal through 5pm / good pre theatre. Cava on arrival, good sangria, good atmosphere.

Arta M, Manager at Arta, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Hi Aimee

Thank you for a fantastic review - I'm delighted that you had a great night.
I hope you had a fantastic catch up with your friend and you will be back again soon.