I booked this Hotel to rest up for the start of our visit to Scotland. We arrived from Canada at 7:05 a.m. Took a cab to the Campanile and were there by 8:15 the cab rid was only 10 pounds( nice cab friendly driver) . When we arrived we were both very tired from the overnight flight with no sleep.The check in was smooth and friendly they had a complementary breakfast that was very good and lots to choose from.awhen we got to our room it was spotless and looked new. We were put on the main floor facing the lobby entrance & parking lot.Isaid to my wife so much for sleep. We had a quick shower ( Bathroom &Shower Spotless ) closed the black out curtains jumped into bed very comfortable by the way. Fell fast to sleep and didn't hear a thing until the phone rang at 2:20 to let us know my wife's cousin was there to pick us up. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Campanile Glasgow Airport Hotel is in a very prominent location: just 2 miles from Paisley Gilmour Street train station, 500 yards from Braehead shopping centre, 8 minutes drive from Glasgow Airport and just 1 minutes drive off M8 motorway junction 25A.(postcode G51 4FB) which provides the perfect base for exploring one of Europe's most exciting cities and its beautiful surrounds. ***We are now also affiliated with Soul Spa located 5 minutes from the hotel where guests can receive preferential rates on a range of beauty and body treatments***Campanile Glasgow Airport also offers Stay, Park and Fly rates where you can park at the hotel and receive free transportation to and from the airport in our 9 seater minibus (subject to terms, conditions and availability). This purpose built modern fully air-conditioned hotel has 103 en-suite bedrooms, unlimited FREE wi fi, FREE parking for all guest, 24 hr reception/access and has all the facilities you would expect from a large and successful modern hotel chain. This is our latest 4th generation Campanile Hotel with a contemporary decor at very competitive rates. All our bedrooms are en-suite with power shower, flat screen televisions, hairdryer, tea and coffee facilities. Why not book a table in our modern 50 seated fully licensed restaurant which provides a relaxing atmosphere to enjoy a variety of French, Scottish and continental cuisine, as well as daily chef's specials. The hotel also offers 4 conference rooms that can hold up to 100 people. All rooms have air conditioning and natural day light and will be set up to meet your desires. Our helpful, friendly team are always on hand to ensure your stay is relaxing and home from home experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Campanile Glasgow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Glasgow Airport Hotel Glasgow
- Campanile Glasgow Airport Scotland