First time I've ever stayed at a Campanile hotel and it certainly wont be the last. The downsides are that the area around the hotel doesnt look appealing and the bar is very pricey. Also, having travelled in Glasgow before, it isnt really near the airport (although they do provide a shuttle to the airport).
The good points are the rooms are clean, they are a fine in size and comfortable. The bathoom was fine too and it had a good sized shower. Parking and wi-fi is free as well which was great and, if you need to get to the city, there is numerous buses that run from the near by Braehead centre.
Nice hotel and would return if I was heading out that way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Campanile Glasgow Airport Hotel is in a very prominent location: just 2 miles from Paisley Gilmour Street train station, 500 yards from Braehead shopping centre, 8 minutes drive from Glasgow Airport and just 1 minutes drive off M8 motorway junction 25A.(postcode G51 4FB) which provides the perfect base for exploring one of Europe's most exciting cities and its beautiful surrounds. ***We are now also affiliated with Soul Spa located 5 minutes from the hotel where guests can receive preferential rates on a range of beauty and body treatments***Campanile Glasgow Airport also offers Stay, Park and Fly rates where you can park at the hotel and receive free transportation to and from the airport in our 9 seater minibus (subject to terms, conditions and availability). This purpose built modern fully air-conditioned hotel has 103 en-suite bedrooms, unlimited FREE wi fi, FREE parking for all guest, 24 hr reception/access and has all the facilities you would expect from a large and successful modern hotel chain. This is our latest 4th generation Campanile Hotel with a contemporary decor at very competitive rates. All our bedrooms are en-suite with power shower, flat screen televisions, hairdryer, tea and coffee facilities. Why not book a table in our modern 50 seated fully licensed restaurant which provides a relaxing atmosphere to enjoy a variety of French, Scottish and continental cuisine, as well as daily chef's specials. The hotel also offers 4 conference rooms that can hold up to 100 people. All rooms have air conditioning and natural day light and will be set up to meet your desires. Our helpful, friendly team are always on hand to ensure your stay is relaxing and home from home experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Campanile Glasgow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Glasgow Airport Hotel Glasgow
- Campanile Glasgow Airport Scotland