Found myself stranded in Glasgow by the sudden severe weather. The travel company paid to put me up here.
Despite the sudden influx of extra guests (because of the weather) and the lack of a full compliment of staff (because of the weather!) on what would normally be a quiet night, the staff were helpful & courteous and managed to provide a full level of service.
Room was everything you could expect ... clean & comfortable and - thankfully - nice and warm.
Restaurant, food and bar food were top notch - especially considering how understaffed they were.
Well done Premier Inn. Made my not entirely welcome stay in Glasgow a pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This city centre Premier Inn is very close to Glasgow Central Station, popular shopping areas, restaurants and bars. M8 motorway and public transport links are close by. Premier Inn Glasgow Argyle Street is ideal for all travellers and is convenient for exploring Glasgow. It has a fresh, modern feel, restaurant and bar and a Costa coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre - Argyle St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle St) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Argyle St
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre - Argyle St Scotland