Stayed at Premier Inn Argyll Street for 1 night. Chose to stay in this one as we were going to the O2 Academy at night and wanted to be in walking distance of it and the shops.
On first impressions the outside area is pretty rundown, however the hotel reception is very nice. We were greeted by a very friendly receptionist. The corridors are very dark and the room we we were in was quite small. But all was very clean, cheap and cheerful!
The only negative I would say is the walls are so thin! We could hear TVs, and conversations through the walls.
I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This city centre Premier Inn is very close to Glasgow Central Station, popular shopping areas, restaurants and bars. M8 motorway and public transport links are close by. Premier Inn Glasgow Argyle Street is ideal for all travellers and is convenient for exploring Glasgow. It has a fresh, modern feel, restaurant and bar and a Costa coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre - Argyle St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle St) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Argyle St
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre - Argyle St Scotland