We were lucky and able to book our one night in Glasgow for £29! What a steal. The hotel was close to the train station and car rental (what we wanted), and easy walking distance to tons of restaurants and shops. My boyfriend and I love walking and exploring, so I'm not sure how other people would consider the distances, but I found the city very walkable, and the location of this Premier Inn wasn't bad.
The front desk staff was super nice and there's luggage storage. Our room was fantastic. Massive bed, nice TV, beautiful clean large bathroom, quiet. No free internet though. Slept awesome. We payed for the £7.99 all-you-can-eat breakfast which was wonderful. That's a pretty high price for breakfast in the UK (we found most places had it for only £4 or £5, or even less) but since we got such a steal on the room we figured it was worth it. And it was - so many yummy things to eat. Filled up so we wouldn't have to stop for lunch on our roadtrip we were just beginning. Overall I thought Premier Inn was great and I would definitely stay there again if I can score the £29 a night deal again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This city centre Premier Inn is very close to Glasgow Central Station, popular shopping areas, restaurants and bars. M8 motorway and public transport links are close by. Premier Inn Glasgow Argyle Street is ideal for all travellers and is convenient for exploring Glasgow. It has a fresh, modern feel, restaurant and bar and a Costa coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre - Argyle St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle St) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Argyle St
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre - Argyle St Scotland