Hotel selected for a romantic weekend away. Very pleased with the location, and it's in a lovely building with am impressive foyer and staircase but found the room to be a bit average. Nice, and clean with comfortable bed but not much above Premier inn to be honest whereas price was considerably higher. We stayed in a 'desirable' room- one above basic and expected a little more. Bathroom and bath were small and cramped- bath was very small too. Breakfast was extra (not included in price) but was really nice- however upmarket cafe's nearby were offering comparable breakfast for same price. We didn't have an evening meal here-we headed round the corner to Blythswood Square- out of our price range for a hotel, and to be honest also out of our price range for a restaurant but outstanding and didn't begrudge the money at all for a one off special occasion.
Not a lot else to say- if going for something special would advise upgrading to a better room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abode Glasgow reflects the citys own modern renaissance, combining striking traditional architechture with the most exciting contemporary design. Located in the heart of the city, within a five minute walk of Glasgows main railway stations and a short drive from the M8 motorway, So whether your here to shop Glasgows famous style mile or visiting on business Abode Glasgow is the perfect choice for a truly fabulous stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Arthouse Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abode Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Abode Hotel
- The Arthouse Glasgow Scotland