Stayed here for two nights recently during the week. Really nice hotel, inner lobby and stairwell fantastic. Rooms good, have everything you need. Central location but DON'T get a room on the front of the hotel. It's on the main road and the noise can be really bad from the street below. On the plus side, breakfast is really good, great choice. There's also a fantastic restuarant just up the road, Sarti, fantastic Italian food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abode Glasgow reflects the citys own modern renaissance, combining striking traditional architechture with the most exciting contemporary design. Located in the heart of the city, within a five minute walk of Glasgows main railway stations and a short drive from the M8 motorway, So whether your here to shop Glasgows famous style mile or visiting on business Abode Glasgow is the perfect choice for a truly fabulous stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Arthouse Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abode Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Abode Hotel
- The Arthouse Glasgow Scotland