stayed her on Friday and Saturday night 9th and 20th March,
The room could have been a bit cleaner need to take a duster and hoover around the bedroom, it is a bit tired and worn to be honest.
Was impressed on check in,
my partner on the Saturday went to ask the Concierge about the walking time to the Kelvingrove gallery, she was astonished when she said her partner was familiar with the area only to be asked "do you mean your husband " to which she replied well my nearly husband, no we are not married but after a great 10 year we might give it some thought, I personally think the question was inappropriate and not relevant in any conversation, seeking directions
On check out we had 2 charges on our bill, 1 for the mini bar and 1 for the complimentary newspaper, both were removed without to much fuss by a quick call to reception following the express check out bill to our room, when i went to check we had no further charges, i was told you have nothing to pay, I asked about the car park and as quick as a flash the cost was added to my bill, so i did have something to pay, to be honest the receptionist on duty on Sunday morning was off hand and not in the slightest way warm or friendly, not ideal as a lasting impression.
We also experienced what seems to be the norm at weekends the usual drunken shouting in the corridors at 2am in the morning, people think drink is a suitable excuse for totally inappropriate behaviour and inconvenience to others.
The leisure facilities were excellent, as were the staff, the saving grace of this Hilton anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, the 5 star Hilton Glasgow Hotel is set in the heart of the city’s financial district, with excellent transport links and easy access to the Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre (SECC). Just 15 minutes from Glasgow International Airport and a a few minutes walk from the city's shopping district; this landmark hotel is perfect for business or leisure. One of Glasgow’s most stylish hotels, Hilton Glasgow offers 319 contemporary bedrooms providing every comfort, designed to make your stay as relaxed as possible. Each room boasts an LCD television with on demand movies, high speed internet access and complimentary toiletries.Keep fit in the hotel’s Livingwell Health Club,relax in The Ocean Rooms Spa or unwind and enjoy afternoon tea in Ti Tea Lounge.Sample Scottish hospitality at it's best in Morblas Seafood and Grill or relax with a cocktail in Connich Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Hilton International Glasgow
- Glasgow Hilton International
- Glasgow Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Glasgow Scotland