Booked an "Executive Room as lastminute and all the cheaper rooms gone - this does have the advantage of Lounge Access - which was good and free booze early evening! There was a long queue to get it though! Breakfast in there is also complimentary and was very adequate - even with hangover!
Just watch the fast check out bill - just happened to glance at mine on the way out and was shocked at some £800 for one night! Hay I know I drink alot but.......
When I queried at reception, the lady was initially of the view they dont make mistakes, but then it transpired they had managed to charge someone elses room to me who according to her were fortunate they haded checked out already!
So always check the bill!
The ground floor bars seem to have been renovated since last time I was there and look much nicer - but you pay for it in the bar prices - as any hotel!
The ball was great - unfortunately though some of the waiting stafff were a bit slap dash and were dropping cutlery etc clearing, I ended up with desert on the jacket of my brand new dinner suit! The catering manager did seem seriously concerned and gave me a free drink and says to send him the dry cleaning invoice!
Overall though, couldnt fault the room - but and Iphone dock as many of the hotels I have stayed in would have been good"
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Hilton Glasgow Hotel
- Hilton International Glasgow
- Glasgow Hilton
- Glasgow Hilton International
- Glasgow Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Glasgow Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, the 5 star Hilton Glasgow Hotel is set in the heart of the city’s financial district, with excellent transport links and easy access to the Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre (SECC). Just 15 minutes from Glasgow International Airport and a a few minutes walk from the city's shopping district; this landmark hotel is perfect for business or leisure. One of Glasgow’s most stylish hotels, Hilton Glasgow offers 319 contemporary bedrooms providing every comfort, designed to make your stay as relaxed as possible. Each room boasts an LCD television with on demand movies, high speed internet access and complimentary toiletries.Keep fit in the hotel’s Livingwell Health Club,relax in The Ocean Rooms Spa or unwind and enjoy afternoon tea in Ti Tea Lounge.Sample Scottish hospitality at it's best in Morblas Seafood and Grill or relax with a cocktail in Connich Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.