Just getting round to posting a review, stayed here in July with my husband and 9 year old as we were going to see Britains Got Talent at SECC. We are Hilton Priority Club members and regularly stay at the Glasgow Hilton, or the Glasgow Carlton George but chose this for a change due to proximity to SECC and the fact got a good deal. From the outset receptionists and concierge staff extremely pleasant and helpful and we were upgraded to a suite on the 14th floor with separate lounge and panoramic views over the city so my daughter had her own room which she absolutely loved. Facilities excellent, towelling robes slippers etc, . once a staple of the Hilton but no longer, parking charges reasonable, ice machines on certrain floors where Hilton charge you £3.50 to bring a bucket of ice to your room. We were very happy with this hotel, as we have become increasingly unhappy at Hilton and have booked a further visit with just my husband and myself in December while going to see another show.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crowne Plaza Glasgow. A modern and stylish hotel overlooking the River Clyde, with a covered walkway to the Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre (SECC), Crowne Plaza Glasgow is an excellent choice for the business and leisure traveller. With 283 air conditioned contemporary bedrooms and suites, all fully equipped with Smart televisions, trouser press, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, tea/coffee making facilities and wireless internet access. The spacious Club Rooms boast Kingsized beds with stunning river views, Smart TVs and exclusive access to our Club Lounge, with complimentary refreshments to relax or hold informal meetings. The Leisure Club includes an indoor pool, equipped gym, sauna, spa and steam room. Alternatively, treat yourself to a massage or beauty treatment in Isis, our in-house Beauty Salon. There are 15 conference/functions suites, including a dedicated boardroom with plasma screen, to accommodate all types of events. Crowne Plaza Glasgow is located directly opposite the Glasgow Science Centre, the BBC and STV Headquarters and the nearby Transport Museum and Tall Ship visitor attraction. Easy access to shopping areas such as Braehead, Buchanan Galleries, St Enoch and Argyle Street make this a great leisure destination. The hotel is non-smoking throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your Crowne Plaza Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Glasgow Scotland