Stayed here 1 night as I was at a meeting it took me 3 visits to reception to get into my room due to the battery on the door died. Needless to say a trip up with the duty manager and maintenance and I was in. The rooms are really nice modern clean and decorated to a high standard my only complaint was the ac in the room being way too loud for a peaceful nights sleep. The shower was exceptional good power and te champagne setting was especially nice.
I used the fitness centre twice I must say the pool is lovely and the jacuzzi is awesome. My issue was the equipment in the tiny gym was ancient. I do interval training in the gym and I was genuinely worried about sprinting on the treadmill in case I broke it! Also I needed tw interval setting on the rower Which it didn't have after asking the guy who was on the gym reception.
All in all it wasn't the bet or worst stay I've had if my company wasn't paying I might have minded more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crowne Plaza Glasgow. A modern and stylish hotel overlooking the River Clyde, with a covered walkway to the Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre (SECC), Crowne Plaza Glasgow is an excellent choice for the business and leisure traveller. With 283 air conditioned contemporary bedrooms and suites, all fully equipped with Smart televisions, trouser press, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, tea/coffee making facilities and wireless internet access. The spacious Club Rooms boast Kingsized beds with stunning river views, Smart TVs and exclusive access to our Club Lounge, with complimentary refreshments to relax or hold informal meetings. The Leisure Club includes an indoor pool, equipped gym, sauna, spa and steam room. Alternatively, treat yourself to a massage or beauty treatment in Isis, our in-house Beauty Salon. There are 15 conference/functions suites, including a dedicated boardroom with plasma screen, to accommodate all types of events. Crowne Plaza Glasgow is located directly opposite the Glasgow Science Centre, the BBC and STV Headquarters and the nearby Transport Museum and Tall Ship visitor attraction. Easy access to shopping areas such as Braehead, Buchanan Galleries, St Enoch and Argyle Street make this a great leisure destination. The hotel is non-smoking throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your Crowne Plaza Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Glasgow Scotland