I went to this hotel last week. Frankly I was looking for Premier Inn since everybody is talking about it is spacious and everything. So I wanted to try. But I was lost to find it. Thus I just saw Holiday Inn Express. Then I thought why shouldn't I try it?
First impression was, the hotel is quite far from Central Station by walking distance (14 minutes) but it trespasses many shopping malls and boutiques along the way.
The hotel was good with £76 per night with breakfast. The breakfast was simple but healthy and good for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the fully air conditioned Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre Riverside and explore this vibrant city from your base in Glasgow City Centre. Our 128 guestrooms have been designed to provide all the comfort, convenience and value you have come to expect from Holiday Inn Express. Accommodating up to 2 adults & 2 children, they each have air conditioning, 32-inch flatscreen TV, free Wi-Fi and modern décor. From the moment you arrive we want you to feel at home – arrive to a warm welcome, go to sleep in a comfortable bed and wake up to a delicious, free continental and hot breakfast. Wi-Fi is free for guests who book directly with the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre Riverside Hotel Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre Riverside Scotland