“Please dont leave tips.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Please dont leave tips.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We want leave tip at end the of meals gave tip Filipino waitress she refused accepet. She told better not owners never give tips to staff ever. they are watched if they they have give to the which owners glass bowl. if they take dont put they will get sack. It is same thing china buffet king all of Glasgow. I was very surprised and angry with the owners. service food was full of sal so make you order more drinks. On drinks it says cola so you believe its coke but its actually Pepsi cola pumped with co2 gas and water and ice.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Irvine, United Kingdom
“China buffet Xscape”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

We visited the branch at Xscape on Sunday in the afternoon and got a great seat next to the window with views over the ski slope. The kids loved this bit and probably ate very little due to this, but it mostly kept them quiet. Having been here a few times I knew what to expect and the staff member that seated us took a drink order straight away before we had even taken our coats off and then told us just to help ourselves. There were plenty of choices both hot and cold and I for one enjoyed it. There are also pizza and sausages for more fussy kids. There were plenty of options for desserts as well and the ice cream from the machine was really nice. My little girl particularly enjoyed the pancakes and syrup. Because its £8.49 all day Sunday you can stay as long as you like and so take a break between visits. As always with buffets I ate too much, but about £35 for four of us was decent value and if in the area no doubt I'll be back.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lagos, Nigeria
“Too much to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I have visited the 2 branches in City Centre and it was Sauchiehall street and Bath Street. Took my parents for a treat there, picked the 7pm till end offer... they ate and ate and kept eating. Too many choices from rice, chicken, peper chickes, sweet chicken, soup, but had to watch out for pork. The staff were very helpful with advice too on what menus to take.
I will recommend it for a large family treat.

Visited January 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Worst place with poor customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I have recently been to China Buffet King, Bath Street and had worst of my experience across various restaurants in Glasgow. Had poor customer service in terms we were two adults with my two years old niece and opted for happy hour buffet. The staff who escorted us to table never asked if child will be eating as well or not. Moreover, staff was in a hurry to take away plates in front of us the moment they saw them with no food. I was in the mid of eating my food when I had to leave my plate to get cutlery but when I returned my half filled plate was not there.The child dint eat anything but we were charged for child buffet and when we queried this at the time of bill payment, the manager was quite rude and arrogant. We paid for the amount and asked to refund the money charged for child buffet but she refused earlier and later on refunded money by smashing it on the counter and started blabbering with other staff at the till...

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Disgusting and cold”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

went here for lunch with family members. Lift did t work very well and staff seemed like it was a chore to help. On being seated I explained I had a student card. This was treated with raised eyebrows and a snigger. As we had a toddler with us we took turns to get food.We got a wee bowl to put bits n pieces for the wee one. The food although plentiful was cold and horrible. We complained and were told food had only been cooked 20 minutes before we went in. The trays were kept more than 5°lower than they shoukd have been. Thinking that maybe was just some items we went and picked something else. Nope it was cold everything from chips to rice and noodles. Chicken should not be cooked allowed togo cold and reheated. Wont be back.

• Visited November 2013