The hotel staff were very welcoming and check in was easy. The lobby area was bright, open and colourful, it has a nice bar and a limited selection of food; this merges into a lounge area which is straight out of the Ikea catalogue with large sofas, chairs and a t.v. Next to this is the “study” which had 4 apple mac’s with internet access at no extra charge. The room itself was quite small but very well thought out and effectively maximises the use of space. The bed was very large and extremely comfortable, fluffy towels and a fantastic shower- oh and the shower gel is great (pm was my preference). The gadgets were a bit of a novelty and were certainly fun to use, I have never matched the colour of my bathroom to my outfit before! I was a bit nervous at the thought of the toilet being located behind frosted glass but it was actually quite amusing! The one minor complaint is regarding the bar, I ordered ½ pt draught lager- I was informed that they don’t do things by half measures and that I could order a pint ( not very ladylike) or a bottle, so needless to say I did neither.
I personally would find the electronics a bit frustrating for more than one night, it’s a fun quirky hotel in a great location and for the price I would not hesitate in staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Glasgow, Scotland’s city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow hotel offers affordable luxury by providing modern accommodations, free wi-fi, free movies on demand, and 24/7 on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland