Stylish hotel with welcoming and friendly staff. Initially I thought I'd miss the tea/coffee facilities but we received a voucher for two free drinks (I don't know if this is standard) so a fresh coffee would have been much nicer (I hate instant coffee and UHT milk anyway) if we hadn't used the vouchers for wine instead!
The bed was so comfortable, loved the gadgets and we didn't hear any noise at all.
The ironing facilities took some hunting down - through fire escape doors - and the irons weren't at all effective, but this is the only negative thing I can think of.
We used the bar after a night out and the service was quick and friendly, and cocktails were delicious.
I'd definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Glasgow, Scotland’s city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow hotel offers affordable luxury by providing modern accommodations, free wi-fi, free movies on demand, and 24/7 on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland