This is a very nice hotel. Decor is very good and interesting, and the room is comfortable, though probably quite small if it is to sleep two people.
The common areas (lobby and bar) are very nicely done, and provide a pleasant place to socialise/read.
It's good to have wifi everywhere in the hotel.
The room is a bit too 'designy' and 'plasticky' to my taste but that's just my taste. Sometimes it feels the hotel tries too much to be cool (see attached photos) which in fact has the opposite effect.
Staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
I strongly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here next time I'm in Glasgow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Glasgow, Scotland’s city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow hotel offers affordable luxury by providing modern accommodations, free wi-fi, free movies on demand, and 24/7 on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland