Really good hotel with small but stylish rooms.
Cool mood lighting and remote controls.
Normally pay just under £70 a night.
Bar area also stylish and staff are friendly.
There are also free films but I always forget to watch them and also free wifi.
A million times better than the Premier Inn which I sometimes stay in for the same price in Scotland.
Lovely thai place if you turn left out of the hotel and walk over the road past the traffic lights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Glasgow, Scotland’s city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow hotel offers affordable luxury by providing modern accommodations, free wi-fi, free movies on demand, and 24/7 on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , EasyToBook, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland