“pleasant enough” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Qua Italian Restaurant

Qua Italian Restaurant
68 Ingram Street, Glasgow, Scotland (City Centre)
+44 141 552 6233
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Family Fare, Healthy
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: Top-rated family-run restaurant with modest aims serving contemporary Italian cuisine made by experienced chefs.
“pleasant enough”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We visited this restaurant on a 5pm 3 course deal. Meal was pleasant enough for the price, not wow but nice enough. I had bruchetta then chicken in a sauce with rice then a lovely nutella cake which was best part of meal. The rose was nice and the waiter was attentive altho he was a bit cheeky when I asked if there was onion in the sauce saying It's an italian, everything has onion in it. I have IBS and unfortunately for me as I love onion but it doesn't love me so I wasn't just asking to be picky I just can't tolerate it but anyway apart from that he was very attentive so I'll let him off. As we were leaving the table next to us were getting the starters off A La Carte and looked better than the meal deal so would recommend going for that menu altho the pre-theatre we had is good value.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Visited Qua tonight on a 5 pm deal. This was our second visit here, and it was equally as great as the first visit. We requested a table on the mezzanine overlooking the street, and this was what we got. The menu choice is terrific, food is attractive and tasty,and excellent value, and the staff, as on our first visit, were both friendly and very professional.....a great balance. I would highly recommend this place to everyone! 5 stars.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I came here this afternoon and was disapointed with the food ,i had the lasagne as did my daughter,there was no meat inbetween the layers of pasta ,i own lasagne tastes alot better,the service was very good and friendly,maybe give it another try but will have a different dish

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Went for lunch, stayed till 6pm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

My friend and I came for a quick lunch and managed to stay till 6pm. Cannot recommend this restaurant enough, staff were very friendly giving us great advice and making us lovely cocktails. Lemoncello spritz fab!
Food was outstanding, i had risotto and it was best i ever tasted. Thanks to all the staff for making us a wee bit late for our train because we were so relaxed and well looked after.
Billie & Sharon x

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Dinner at Qua”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We were on a girls night out & had been recommended Qua by a friend. Had a great night, food was fantastic, service was excellent too. We were served by Stephen, who recommended some of the food to us, good choice. Will definitely return as the food was fantastic & good value for money