“"Amore"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Amore

Amore
30 Ingram St, Merchant City, Glasgow, Glasgow G1 1EZ, Scotland (City Centre)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #155 of 1,974 Restaurants in Glasgow
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Doing business, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
“"Amore"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I recently visited "Amore" on 28 November for my partner's birthday as he had never been there before. We both found the food, staff and atmosphere to be excellent. If you are looking for good food then I would certainly recommend. We hope to return soon.

• Visited November 2013

• Polish first
“Xmas works night out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Saturday night on a busy pre-Xmas weekend, this place was absolutely buzzing with waiting staff to the plenty, lots of customers enjoying themselves and squished and squashed in to the tight space. We had pre-ordered and this helped as service was very quick and slick. the meal itself was fine, nice prawn cocktail to start, turkey for main and chocolate fudge cake to finish.
We also got a voucher for money off our next visit which was a lovely touch given we spent quite a bit on the meal.
I'd definitely recommend this for a family night out or night with friends. really lovely, hospitable atmosphere.
Only reason I didn't give excellent was because of the food, and I will definitely order Italian next time to get a better feel for it.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Amore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I went with my sister on a Saturday night without a reservation. No problem, tables were shuffled and seats moved and we were ready to order within 10 minutes of stepping inside the resaurant.
The staff were attentive and the food was perfect.
Will enjoy returing very soon

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Amore for the perfect dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

My wife and I frequently visit Amore . The food, service and atmosphere are excellent. We sometimes dine as a couple and sometimes with family. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone. We travel extensively and it is still our favourite restaurant. We always look forward to our visits where we are always warmly welcomed. The quality of food ,the atmosphere and value for money are matched only by the warmth and professionalism of the staff.

• Visited November 2013
“First class restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

My family and I have been going regularly to Amore since it first opened a few years ago. Its extensive menu caters for all tastes. The food is always of high standard, well presented and excellent value for money. The staff members are welcome-coming, friendly and efficient in what can be a very busy environment. Nothing is ever too much trouble and they always take the time to ask after family members and friends. It has a great atmosphere and is like a home from home to us. We meet up for lunch, dinner and special occasions. Amore is our favourite restaurant and we have recommended it to friends, who now dine there regularly.