“charming and cosy restaurant” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Azzurro

Azzurro
91 Cambridge Street, Glasgow G3 6RU, Scotland (City Centre)
0141 332 9713
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Inverness, Scotland, United Kingdom
“charming and cosy restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Just round the corner from travelodge in hill street, we were not sure because it was empty but we thought we would give it a try, so glad we did it is a charming cosy restaurant. Our 9 year old son loved it we asked about a childrens menu and the waitress informed us that we could have half portions, he enjoyed very tasty meatballs and the lasagne I had zucchinni fritte,fish in a lemon and white wine sauce delicious, my husband had chicken liver pate and toast followed by pollo milanaise which he thought was delicious. lovely desserts and coffee. We would definately eat here again as my son would said it was awesome. £12.50 for 3 courses.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“lovely lasagne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Exceptionally good value for lunch (£6.50 for two courses). Food very nice especially the lasagne. Service also excellent - highly recommended.

Visited October 2013
“Hidden gem - best Italian in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Fantastic food, great wee place & amazing value for money. Would give it 10 stars if I could. Cannot recommend it highly enough!

Hertfordshire
“Water? What is water!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Really nice accomodating staff, great food at great value.
My only negative was that the Italian boy didn't understand me (but not sure if that is because I mumble or because he doesn't know what water is in English).

Visited August 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Cosy romantic restaurant with great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Often dine here with my husband. On this occasion we tried the after 8 menu, £30 for 3 courses and bottle of wine...great value! The waitress couldn't be more helpful and friendly without being overbearing. Food was tasty with decent sized portions. I liked the rustic feel of the place with a nice atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013