We stayed at the Blythswood Square for three nights and have only positive things to say. The hotel is situated in an old beautiful building and is smartly furnished with a tasteful mixture between old and new. The staff in the reception were courteous and helpful and there always seemed to be enough behind the desk to help all guests at once. Our room was on the second floor and was really pleasant, with a huge bathroom (and a great shower!), a very comfortable bed and a separate space for the luggage. The only thing that could be said against the room was that the view was rather dull, but this did not bother us. The spa is available for hotel guests for free every day between 6am-9am and 6pm-9pm and was well worth a visit! It was very fresh and had all the different functions that should be expected from a good spa. Also, the hotel bar deserves mentioning. Even though it was a very popular bar, the staff always managed to find us seating, and the cocktails were just excellent!
The hotel is located in a fashionable but quiet part of Glasgow, surrounded by low sandstone buildings, seemingly mainly office buildings, but the city centre with shopping and restaurants was only a 5 minute walk away. Passing a few other hotels during our visit, we felt lucky we were staying at the Blythswood square, and would definitely recommend it to anybody travelling to Glasgow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland