Excellent hotel in the middle of Glasgow...rooms are fantastic , especially the penthouse suite which is superb..with great views across the city...not the place to eat if you are in a hurry though ...waited 20 mins on a coffee , then given our menus ...had to leave as the smell of food wafting through from the kitchen had me frothing at the mouth and driving me mental ...it smelt wonderful , but having a menu and no-one attending you left me despairing that I was never ever going to get served or indeed fed......I reckoned by the time a morsel of food had passed my lips or indeed I had been given a bread roll I would have needed a shave...
If you want a five star review then feed your guests ...
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Hotel
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Venere, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.