We treated ourselves to the thermal experience a couple of days after our wedding - before we flew out on honeymoon - and it was the best way to relax. We were exhausted, had millions of family staying with us and needed some peace and quiet. This was exactly what we got!
Although expensive, it's fully worth it if you spend the full three hours going between the various saunas, cool pools, jacuzzis and ice showers. There are small rooms with reclining seats and low lighting, bigger pools with flowing water for self-administered shoulder massages and dip pools where you can choose whether to have bubbles or not.
It's clean, the changing facilities are spacious and it attracts lots of couples, small groups of friends and individuals. This is not a place to go and have a laugh - it really is for zoning out and that's just what most people do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland