“Xmas nearly over” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Two Fat Ladies City Centre

Two Fat Ladies City Centre
118a Blythswood Street, Glasgow G2 4EG, Scotland (Anderston)
+44 141 847 0088
Neighborhood: Anderston
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Xmas nearly over”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I have reviewed a few places that I have been to over the festive period, and today Monday the 23rd was my last Xmas lunch do with clients. I have been here before about 3 years ago and I can remember it, it was ok I am sure we had a pre theatre last time round and I am not a fan of them. This time however we had the full Monty the menu was mouthwatering and varied enough the service first class and they obvious work hard at the place and deserve all the success they no doubt will have. I am glad the festive entertainment period is over for me, but let me say I am going out on a high after have one of the best lunches that I have had all year served in a place with plenty ambiance first class food from good old fashioned hard working staff well done you should be commended. I will be back early in the new year thanks for a wonderful day.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
Dublin
“IT was fine, no where near amazing however”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

table of 5, decont scallops and black pudding to start - all good.
While paice for main, fine, acceptable. Nice cheese plate.
Wine list is a little limited.
It was well priced but I wouldn't be rushing to revisit.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hawick
“Theatre trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Our theatre show was cancelled but we had booked a great deal at a hotel, non cancellable. So as we like Glasgow decided to go for dinner, my wife and I had tried one of their other Glasgow restaurants and it had been excellent. This one was just as good, wonderful fish dishes in particular, great friendly staff and fair value given the quality. definitely go back to any of their Glasgow restaurants.

Visited October 2013
“Faultless on all accounts..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

It's not often you leave a restaurant with not a single "if I could change anything it would be..." but really there wasn't . Food was faultless; fresh, perfectly executed in every way. Service was fabulous, lovely friendly staff and attentive to a perfect level. Great atmosphere, excellent location, brilliant wine...a Glasgow gem and a must if you love food!! 5 stars and then some!!

Gourock, Scotland
“Friendly staff - Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We managed to get a cancellation on Saturday night at the restaurant and we were so lucky, we got a fantastic table. The staff were so friendly you would think they knew us as regulars to the restaurant. Had a few laughs with them too, all very natural and welcoming. Food was great and we picked two lovely wines to go with each course. All in all, great and we will definitely be back.

• Visited November 2013