By a long way, one of the worst hotel/accommodation experiences of many years travelling and that includes Africa, Asia and the developing world. Apartment absolutely filthy, unmade unwashed bed, broken lights, broken furniture, and a door which had clearly been forced open, left unrepaired, with a faulty lock. NO STAFF anywhere. Front door hob access broken, had to buzz numbers to try and get in. This is simply the worst experience possible - a disgrace to Glasgow, and it SHOULD not be on Lastminute.com - this gives it an absolutely unwarranted credibility.
PLEASE BE ADVISED - do NOT book this place or go there.
- Also Known As:
- The b Suites Glasgow City Centre Hotel Glasgow
- The b Suites Glasgow City Centre Hotel
- The B Suites Glasgow City Centre Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our serviced apartments Glasgow on Sauchiehall Street are located in the famous Beresford building which faces the Glasgow School of Art and the Kings Theatre, just 2 mins walk from Kelvingrove Park, leading to Glasgow University. It is the perfect pivotal location for visiting the city centre shops, the trendy West End plus their museums. George Square, Buchanan Street, Queen's Street Station and Central Station are only a short walk away. The Glasgow city apartments have their own Tesco Express Supermarket within the building as well as the CAPITOL Restaurant. Every possible convenience is located within a small radius. Also try our Merchnt City and West End branches. We also have a branch in Edinburgh too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The B Suites Glasgow City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.