As an experienced traveller I can honestly say that I have never had a poorer stay in a "hotel" than in this one.
Service - Terrible - Although my card was debited with I received no booking confirmation and called up to request it be sent again, after a conversation with a very rude member of staff saying that it wasn't possible before my arrival as the "manager was on holiday" I decided to forget it. On arrival I then had a half hour palava standing at the front door trying to contact the staff before eventually being let in to the building.
Sleep Quality - Stayed here for 7 nights and got any sleep on only one. The design of the building means that it is EXTREMELY noisey and full of stag/hen party's. The building also is 3/4 long term residents which means constant conflict with the police arriving to defuse the situation twice. The walls are paper thin, if you want any sleep do not stay here.
Value - Not expensive but I wouldn't have paid half if i had known how poor it would be.
Cleanliness - Sheets were dirty on our arrival and the "suite" was generally grubby - Nothing at all like the sleak show pictures on the website.
Location - In the city center but directly next to one of the largest clubs in glasgow (the garage) meaning constant noise.
Rooms - So far from advertised it's untrue - Grill on the cooker was broken, 2 missing light bulbs, generally grubby throughout, fridge was disgusting.
- Also Known As:
- The b Suites Glasgow City Centre Hotel Glasgow
- The b Suites Glasgow City Centre Hotel
- The B Suites Glasgow City Centre Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our serviced apartments Glasgow on Sauchiehall Street are located in the famous Beresford building which faces the Glasgow School of Art and the Kings Theatre, just 2 mins walk from Kelvingrove Park, leading to Glasgow University. It is the perfect pivotal location for visiting the city centre shops, the trendy West End plus their museums. George Square, Buchanan Street, Queen's Street Station and Central Station are only a short walk away. The Glasgow city apartments have their own Tesco Express Supermarket within the building as well as the CAPITOL Restaurant. Every possible convenience is located within a small radius. Also try our Merchnt City and West End branches. We also have a branch in Edinburgh too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your The B Suites Glasgow City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.