What a fantastic hotel. From the moment we arrived we were blown away. It's the small things that make a difference. This was a treat for my birthday and my husband had upgraded us to a room with a fantastic view of the golf course. We were shown to our room by David the concierge who when he found out it was my birthday he arranged to have canopies and champagne sent to the room before dinner and this came with a birthday card from the staff. Throughout the stay we were called by our names which was a lovely touch. We went to the jigger inn for our meal they moved us to a bigger table and staff here were just as brilliant as all the others. Views from the road hole bar were fab, and we also loved the gym and spa. Can't wait to go back again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline.Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife.With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LHW, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotel.de, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St. Andrews, Scotland