Had a wonderful arrival and staff went out of their way to help during our stay. Room was excellent overlooking the course. Afternoon Tea in the library was lovely especially sitting in front of the fire. Restaurant on the top floor was closed for refurbishment so we had dinner in our room.
After the weekend we were fully refreshed and would advise this hotel to anyone.
The hotel is ugly on the outside but that is the only downside. Bonuses include the health club, the deep baths, the peacefulness and the variety of places to eat. A nice breakfast was included in the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline.Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife.With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LHW, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, EasyToBook, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St. Andrews, Scotland