From the moment we arrived and had our car parked by the friendly and courteous member of staff until we left in the evening, this was a 5 star experience My friend and I had booked the H20 experience. On arrival at the Spa the registration and tour of the Spa was all effortlessly carried out. The Spa area is beautifully laid out with dark woods, lovely magaazines, water and fruit in most of the areas. The robes were lovely. The treatments we had were excellent. Shelley my therapist was very good ensuring my treatment was just how i wanted it, ensuring the music was not too loud/soft etc. I loved the H20 water experience and especially the lovely relaxing bath afterwards. We were asked to come back to the reception area at a certain time and as we came through the door, our lunch and champagne was just being served. The lunch was faultless and the service of the staff excellent. The Thermal suite was very nicely done, again with lovely lighting etc. relaxing by the pool on the sunbeds was very calming with a waterfall at one end and lots of light flooding in. NOTHING was too much trouble from any of the staff and this is the best spa I've been to. we will definitely return. the newly refurbished quiet area was beautiful, with beautiful soft furnishings to match. My only complaint was that the roof top spa was closed for repair. I would not have come on this day had I known because we could easily have rebooked and I do feel that this matter should have been brought to my attend a couple of days beforehand. This had been booked over 6 months ago and was a big disappointment to us. Other than that everything was PERFECT. 10\10 from me. Just wish we could have stayed overnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline.Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife.With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LHW, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotel.de, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St. Andrews, Scotland