We stayed at Rufflets for a long weekend of golfing in the St Andrews area. While outside St Andrews proper, it's very convenient to town and has abundant free parking close to the entry. Management can be very helpful with golfing and other arrangements; they seem to know the area and attractions thoroughly and are willing to go the extra mile in service. We were slightly annoyed with some noise from a evening wedding, but otherwise very quiet, especially room to room. Excellent food for breakfast and dinner. Pleasant gardens in which to relax. Generally mature couples; it seems very few children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes’ drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Rufflets Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews