We very much enjoyed our short stay at Rufflets. If only it could have been longer! I think this is a hotel which encourages relaxation. Take a walk in the gardens, drink a coffee and read your book. It's all about slowing down in an opulent atmosphere. The hotel is also close to St Andrews for more serious tourism. The only drawback is that the road outside is so busy, it is dangerous to go for a walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes’ drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, T4B, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Rufflets Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews