We booked this hotel for my wife’s graduation from ST ANDREWS, and although one night was as much a one month’s rent, it was worth it, we had one of the turret rooms (room 5) with 4 poster bed separate seating area and whirlpool bath. Fantastic made the weekend really special.
Food was really great and the atmosphere was relaxed staff helpful and friendly.
Would recommend as a great place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes’ drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, T4B, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Rufflets Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews