This was our second visit to Rufflets Hotel. We stayed in the Kinness Lodge. The lodge has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The lodge is immaculate and very relaxing. The lodge has everything you need. A large dining kitchen, all the utensils you need and hairdryers in the bedrooms. It is very homely. The grounds of the hotel are kept beautiful. It is only a 5 minute drive into the centre of St Andrews which is a lovely town and has lovely beaches. I would thoroughly recommend visiting Rufflets and renting the Kinness Lodge for a large family. It was fantastic and we will definitely return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes’ drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rufflets Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews