It's okay. Food is nice, room was okay. Nice 'do not disturb' sign. Kind service but a bit formal. Old stuff no elevator which is no problem because the bring suitcase up. Bed is hard but nice. Bathroom is okay with nice shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes’ drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rufflets Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews